Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Porsche Museum, Stuttgart

We had a free afternoon yesterday and a couple of the guys and I decided we'd take the train to Stuttgart to visit the Porsche Museum.  I'm not a HUGE car fan - but I figured that since I was here (and since I knew it'd make my wonderful father incredibly jealous) that I'd try to visit the museum.  It was built just last year - so its very new and VERY nice.  The museum is incredibly streamlined and clean - exactly what you'd expect from the designer of one of the best luxury sports cars on the market.  I'll post a few photos here - but the rest will be posted on facebook (I took over 100 photos in the museum - and can't really put them all on here).

(Just for what it's worth - I'm not a huge car fan...in fact, I don't know much about them.  But since I was here in Germany, near Stuttgart, I felt like I HAD to go to the museum!)

Here are a few of my favorite photos from the day...



No comments:

Post a Comment